J.C Deco Painting & Waterproofing is a painting contracting company with a team of dedicated professionals that have a wide range of experience in all fields of the painting industry. We have serviced the Miami-Dade and Broward county areas for the last 14 years. Thru out this time we have being able to build our company on a foundation of experience knowledge, skill and with a commitment to excellence on every job we do. Our company manages every project with attention to every detail and dedication to superior craftsmanship. Our people work hard to complete projects on time, on budget and with the skill and care that you expect from professionals. We are a fully licensed, insured and workers compensation covered company, capable of performing any type and size project that you may have.
Is to provide quality workmanship and excellent service, provide high performance workmanship and responsive service. From the estimate to the completed job, you can depend on the service and quality that is the hallmark of our reputation
Why Hire JC Deco Painting
High Customer Ratings
JC Deco Painting works diligently to maintain its distinguished reputation for providing 20+ years of quality work, exceptional service and complete customer satisfaction in the residential painting industry.
JC Deco Painting managers have been with us for over 10 years, and with that, have the necessary skill and experience to be the best in the business. Check our reviews or ask us for references.
No Mess, No Stress
Our painters are reliable professionals who arrive on time, maintain a neat work environment, respect your property, and treat everyone in your household with the utmost courtesy.
Expert Color Advice
At your request, JC Deco Painting color specialists will meet with you and offer color recommendations based on your space and your style.
Certified Licensed Contractor
JC Deco Painting has received residential certification from the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America , an honor few painting contractors can claim. JC Deco is also licensed in the Miami Dade and Broward.
JC Deco Painting is fully insured. This includes, for your protection, up to $2 million liability.
JC Deco Painting stands behind its work with a two-year warranty.
Warranty/Terms of Service
JC Deco Painting. warrants labor and material for a period of two years. If paint failure appears, we will supply labor and materials to correct the condition without cost. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. Our responsibility is limited to correcting the condition as indicated above.
This warranty excludes, and in no event will JC Deco Painting, be responsible for consequential or incidental damages caused by accident or abuse, normal wear and tear, temperature changes, settlement or moisture; i.e., nail pops or cracks caused by expansion and/or contraction. Cracks will be properly prepared as indicated at time of job, but will not be covered under this warranty.
Exclusions also include:
* Painted or stained horizontal walking surfaces (i.e. decks, floors and steps), dirt and mildew accumulation.
* Paint failure due to rotted wood, structural defects, moisture intrusion, failure of previous paint coatings and insect infestation.
JC Deco Painting is not responsible for differences in paint color when performing warranty work.
At JC Deco Painting we understand that hiring interior and exterior painting contractors and inviting them into your home to paint is an act of trust. Every day, on every job, our painters earn the trust of our customers by making sure the painting project is completed correctly, promptly and with minimal interruption for the customer.
Before we begin painting, you’ll meet the crew leader and other painters who will be working in your home. All of JC Deco Painting crew members are employees — not subcontractors — who have been trained through JC Deco Painting formal apprenticeship program. JC Deco Painting painters double check painting and color choices, set up a dedicated site for tools and ask about any pets we need to watch out for. We review everything with you before we begin to make sure we understand exactly what you want. Objects and surfaces that will not be painted will be covered and protected. We prepare the surfaces carefully, knowing that prep work is the most important part of any paint job. Only then do we begin painting. The result of all this preparation: A pleasant experience and a beautiful paint job to enjoy for years to come.
Interior Paint Preparation
The following are JC Deco general terms and conditions which are incorporated in each customer contract.
* JC Deco Painting will cover and protect all furnishings and floors.
* Hardware will be removed and re-installed. This includes curtain rods, window latches, switch plates and cover plates. Door knobs, thermostats and alarm system hardware will not be removed.
* We will scrape, patch and sand walls.
* Before applying final coats, we will re-inspect and patch walls as necessary.
* Wall and ceiling cracks will be filled with spackling compound. When the compound is dry, we will sand it smooth. More advanced cracks will receive an application of fiberglass joint tape, and will be spackled and sanded smooth.
* We also will scrape and sand rough areas created by previous paint failure.
* Glossy surfaces and trim will be sanded and cleaned to assure proper paint adhesion.
* We will apply a stain sealer to water and tannin wood stains.
* We will caulk cracks in wood trim and along wall/trim interfaces.
* We will clean up and vacuum work areas at the end of each day. Debris will be taken away.
* When the job is completed, unused paint will be labeled and left at the job site.
* Wallpaper removal: Due to the concealed conditions of existing wall coverings, it may be impossible to estimate the labor of removal and preparation necessary to achieve a properly painted or wall papered surface. Under normal conditions wall covering can be removed properly without damage to the surface; however, sometimes the substrate has not been sealed properly or other hidden conditions may exist. Due to these factors, added labor and material cost may become necessary.
JC Deco Painting is an exterior painting company that knows what it takes to deliver a high-quality finish that will keep your home looking great for years to come. We continuously train and educate our exterior painters in best practices. Each one has taken part in the company’s formal painting apprenticeship program.
When a paint job is done poorly, it begins to peel within a year. Our painting team thoroughly inspects, preps, and seals every surface of the property before 2 coats of paint are applied. JC Deco Painting provides a written two-year warranty on all exterior painting. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our work. We also keep the customer experience headache-free. We are courteous, arrive on time, respect your home, and keep the work area neat. Our painters go the extra mile to ensure your lawn and garden are kept looking neat and clean through the project.
Exterior Paint Preparation
The following are Nolan’s general terms and conditions which are incorporated in each customer contract.
* JC Deco Painting will protect all necessary areas with drop cloths.
* Surfaces will be scraped of peeling paint and sanded. Glossy surfaces will be sanded to assure proper adhesion.
* Deteriorated glazing compound around windows will be replaced, and window sashes will be razored clean and washed (if applicable).
* All cracks in wood will be filled with latex caulk to lock out moisture. If wood repairs are needed, customer will be notified. Customer may contract with JC Deco Painting to do carpentry repairs.
* Areas of bare wood will be primed.
* When the job is completed, paint residue and debris will be cleaned up and taken away. Unused paint will be labeled and left at job site.
* Due to conditions that may not be observable at the time of evaluation, additional repairs/costs may become necessary. Customer will be notified at time of discovery if any such conditions later become apparent and will be required to sign an Additional Work Order for said repairs.